Wedding Save The Dates
A Save The Date is so much more than an unofficial announcement of your wedding date. It is informal invitation of very special people to you very special day with its unique etiquette. In general in save the dates you only inform about the bride, groom, date and location of the wedding, but the real challenge lies in the details.
Wedding Save the Date cards are a great way to let your guests know that you're getting married and when the wedding will take place. Here are some tips on creating and sending out Save the Date cards:
- Timing: Send out Save the Date cards six to eight months before the wedding date. This will give your guests enough time to plan and make arrangements to attend your wedding.
- Design: Choose a design that reflects your wedding style and theme. Select a theme that reflects your personality and style. It could be anything from a beach or rustic theme to a modern or vintage style. You can include a photo of the two of you or use a graphic design that represents your wedding colors.
- Decide on the format: You can choose from a variety of formats for your save the dates, such as postcards, magnets, or even digital options. Consider what suits your budget and the style of your wedding.
- Include the essential details: Make sure to include the essential details such as the date, time, and location of your wedding. You can also include a short message or quote that reflects your love for each other.
- Guest list: Make sure you have a finalized guest list before sending out Save the Date cards. You don't want to send a card to someone you later realize you can't invite.
- Personalize your save the dates: Consider adding your engagement photos, your wedding colors, or even a custom illustration that reflects your wedding theme.
- Send them out in advance: Send your save the dates out at least six months in advance to give your guests enough time to make travel arrangements and plan accordingly.
- Delivery: You can send out Save the Date cards via traditional mail or email. If you opt for traditional mail, make sure to include a return address and enough postage.
- Follow up: After sending out Save the Date cards, follow up with guests who have not responded. This will give you a better idea of how many people to expect at your wedding.
Remember that Save the Date cards are not formal invitations, so you don't need to include too much detail. Your save the dates should be a reflection of you and your partner's unique style and personalities. Have fun creating them, keep it simple and fun, enjoy sharing your special day with your loved ones and use it as an opportunity to get your guests excited about your wedding day!
Depending on your chosen venue and time of wedding, you can include much more info, especially if you expect guests from other states and plan a wedding during holidays. Save the date informs your guests (which are formally still not invited) when you plan to say "I do!" to help them not only reserve time to participate at your big day, but also think about possible gift.
Beware! Although save the date cards can look very funny and playful, it's a big no-no to include info about your wedding registry. But you can include an address of your wedding site, where this info could be found.
In recent years many couples used advantage of new print on demand technology and created thousands and thousands original save the date postcards or magnets with their own graphics (a photo of happy couple for instance) and wording. Being a starter of wedding stationary a save the date also act as an introduction to your chosen wedding theme and gives initial tune to your reception.
Let's check some of the finest examples before we delve into details.
Rustic Save The Date Cards
Rustic Save the Date cards, for instance, attract newlyweds who want to set the classic, warm and comfortable tone of their wedding from the very beginning.
Rustic Save the Date cards are a great way to set the tone for your upcoming wedding. Rustic designs typically feature natural elements like wood, greenery, or florals, and have a warm, inviting feel. Here are some ideas to inspire your Rustic Save the Date cards:
- Woodland Charm: Use a photo of a forest, trees, or a cabin in the woods as your background. Add some simple text in a cursive font and a few small illustrations of animals like deer or birds.
- Vintage Floral: Choose a muted floral pattern for the background, and overlay with a vintage-style frame. Use a typewriter font for your text, and include some handwritten-style accents like hearts or arrows.
- Country Chic: Use a burlap texture for the background, and add a few illustrations of sunflowers or other rustic flowers. Use a script font for your text and consider adding a small graphic like a cowboy boot or horseshoe.
- Simple Elegance: Use a soft beige or cream background, and overlay with a simple illustration of a wreath or greenery. Use a clean sans-serif font for your text and consider adding a few small details like a thin line border or a small heart icon.
Remember to include all of the important details like your names, wedding date, and location. And don't forget to include a photo if you want to personalize your Save the Date cards even further!
Photo Save the Dates
Photo Save the Dates are among most popular ones because they can combine stylish design with a picture of real couple what not only instantly brings the feel of closeness and familiarity, but also presents the happy couple to the gusts who often met only bride- or groom-to-be.
Photo wedding save the date cards are a popular way for engaged couples to announce their wedding date to family and friends. These cards typically feature a photo of the couple and important information about the wedding, such as the date, location, and time.
Here are some tips for creating a wedding photo save the date:
- Choose a high-quality photo: Select a clear and high-resolution photo that showcases the couple's love and personalities. When designing your photo wedding save the date cards, you'll want to choose a high-quality photo that represents you and your partner well. This could be a formal engagement photo or a more casual snapshot that captures your personalities and the spirit of your relationship.
- Add text: When it comes to wording, keep it simple and straightforward. Include your names, the date of your wedding, and any other important details such as the location and time in a stylish font. You may also want to include a short quote or message to your guests to make it more personal, such as "Save the date - we can't wait to celebrate with you!".
- Pick a design: You'll also want to choose a design that complements your photo and fits with the overall style of your wedding. There are many different options to choose from, including classic, modern, rustic, and whimsical designs. There are also many templates available online that you can use as a starting point.
- Print or send electronically: Once you have designed your save the date, you can choose to print it and send it through the mail, or send it electronically via email or social media.
Finally, make sure to order your save the date cards well in advance of your wedding date so that your guests have plenty of time to plan and make travel arrangements. Happy wedding planning!
Photo Save the Dates above are fully customizable, what means you can upload your own photo (from engagement party for instance) and wording on already preset design, so you can make truly unique card without worrying if something doesn't work all right in printing process.
Beach Wedding Save The Date Cards
What can be more optimistic than beach themed Save the Date invitations?
The mere image of calm sea, crystal water, pearly sand, romantic sunset and the feel of gentle breeze through palms is great for every romantic couple. It fits well for today extremely popular destination weddings which are often closely connected with honeymooning in exotic places too.
If you're planning a beach wedding and want to send out save the date cards to your guests, there are a few things to keep in mind to make them perfect. Here are some tips:
Choose a beach-themed design: The design of your save the date cards should reflect your beach wedding theme. You could use colors that are reminiscent of the ocean, palm trees, or other beach elements. You could also include a photo of the beach or incorporate beach-themed graphics.
Include important details: Your save the date card should include the date, time, and location of your wedding. You could also include information about accommodations for guests who will be traveling, as well as any other relevant details.
Use appropriate wording: The wording on your save the date cards should be clear and concise. You could use a fun or romantic tone, depending on your preferences.
Choose high-quality materials: Your save the date cards should be printed on high-quality paper or cardstock. You could also consider adding special touches like foil accents or embossing to make them stand out.
Send them out in a timely manner: You should send out your save the date cards at least six months before your wedding. This will give your guests plenty of time to make travel arrangements and plan accordingly.
Here's an example of what your beach-themed Save the Date invitation could look like:
Save the Date
(Name) and (Name) are tying the knot!
Join us as we celebrate our beachy wedding.
RSVP by (Date)
We hope to see you there!
Remember, your save the date cards are the first glimpse your guests will have of your beach wedding, so make them memorable and special!
Glitter Save The Date Cards
If you want to highlight your once in a life time event as spectacular gathering, a showy celebration or maybe slightly nostalgic recall of the eighties? With these glitter save the date cards your guests will probably expect bright colors, extravagant hairdos and disco music on the dancing floor months before the reception. There is no way to overlook such announcement!
Glitter Save the Date cards are a type of invitation card that includes a sparkly or shimmery finish, typically achieved through the use of glitter. These cards are often used to announce important dates, such as weddings, birthdays, or other special events, and are designed to create excitement and anticipation among the recipients.
Glitter Save the Date cards can come in a variety of designs, colors, and formats, ranging from traditional paper cards to digital formats. Some popular designs may include glittery accents on the text, borders, or graphics, while others may incorporate the glitter effect more heavily throughout the design.
When creating Glitter Save the Date cards, it's important to keep in mind the intended audience and the occasion being celebrated. For example, a glittery save the date card may be more appropriate for a glamorous wedding or a milestone birthday celebration, while a more understated design may be better suited for a corporate event or a casual gathering.
Overall, Glitter Save the Date cards are a fun and festive way to announce important events and create excitement among your guests.
Wedding Save the Date Magnets
Save the Date magnets are probably the most modern form of save the date invitations. Wedding save the date magnets are small magnets that serve as a reminder of an upcoming event. Being totally customizable, easy to personalize and inexpensive with wide choice of potentials to present the bride and groom in unique light, they are real indication of current trends in wedding industry. They are a popular and practical way to let your guests know about your upcoming wedding date.
Magnets are small, convenient, and can be easily attached to a refrigerator or any other metal surface. They are often sent out to guests in advance of the event as a way to give them plenty of notice and help ensure that they remember to attend. Save the Date magnets can be ordered from a variety of online retailers or customized through local printing companies. You can mail them to your guest who will simply stick them on their fridges or memory boards to keep the chosen date in mind.
Here are some tips on creating and using wedding save the date magnets:
- Design your magnet: Start by designing your magnet with your wedding date, location, and any other important information. You can either design it yourself or hire a graphic designer to create it for you.
- Choose your magnet type: There are different types of magnets you can choose from, such as calendar magnets, photo magnets, or custom-shaped magnets. Consider which type best suits your wedding theme and personal style.
- Order your magnets: Once you have your design and magnet type chosen, order your magnets from a reputable printing company. Be sure to order enough for all of your guests, plus a few extras just in case.
- Send them out: Send your wedding save the date magnets out at least six months before your wedding date. This will give your guests plenty of time to make travel arrangements and plan accordingly.
- Follow up: A few weeks after sending out your magnets, follow up with a reminder email or postcard to ensure that your guests have received them and marked their calendars.
When it comes to wording for wedding save-the-date magnets, you want to keep it simple and clear while including all the necessary information. Here's an example of wording you could use:
Save the Date
Formal invitation to follow
Alternatively, you could try something more playful and creative, such as:
He asked, she said yes!
(Your Names) are tying the knot
Mark your calendars and get ready to celebrate!
Remember to include important details such as your names, the date of your wedding, and the location. You may also want to include information about your wedding website or a contact email for guests to reach out to with any questions.
By following these simple steps, you can create beautiful wedding save the date magnets that your guests will love and appreciate. They are a fun and unique way to share your special day with those closest to you.